CHICO, Calif. - The housing units listed by members of the North Valley Property Owners Association were gone quickly after the Camp Fire. The organization saw the big housing need and partnered with some local non-profit organizations to built a website to help match those looking for places to rent, buy or stay with those who have units or spaces available for fire survivors.
You can sign up under the "I Need Housing" section or the "I Can Provide Housing" section. There are over 500 listings, and many are added or removed daily. None of the listings are vetted by the North Valley Property Owners Association, so those using the list should be cautious to protect them and their families from scams.
The mission of the association is to provide a place where community members affected by the Camp Fire can find and provide all types of housing.
The website is located at THIS LINK. The url is www.campfirehousing.org
- Camp Fire Housing Availability and Requests Featured on Community Website
- Camp Fire: Upcoming Community Meetings
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Thursday Night
- Cal Fire Requests More Budget Money
- Red Cross Safe and Well Website
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Community Interfaith Memorial honors victims of Camp Fire