BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Action News Now has partnered with Tri Counties Bank to create the Camp Fire Fund 2018 to aid victims of the Camp Fire.
Tri Counties Bank started the fund with an initial deposit of $25,000 to benefit victims of the fire ravaging the communities of Paradise, Magalia, Concow and more.
All funds will be distributed to people in need through local non-profit emergency relief agencies. These non-profit organizations include:
United Way of Northern California
The Salvation Army
Northern Valley Catholic Social Services
To donate, CLICK HERE.
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Aaron Rodgers Donates 1 Million, Sets up Camp Fire Recovery Fund
- UPDATED: Wells Fargo Donates $3.25 Million More for Camp Fire Recovery Thru NVCF's Butte Strong Fund
- President Trump visits Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Clean-up Options
- Camp Fire: Resources for Victims
- Camp Fire: Upcoming Community Meetings