BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County and the Town of Paradise are partnering with other local, state, and federal agencies to host a community meeting for fire survivors to provide an update on recovery efforts and discuss available resources.
Representatives from multiple agencies coordinating recovery efforts will be present to offer information and answer questions from the community.
Community members are asked to arrive early as the meeting will start promptly at 6:30 p.m. County officials say there is free parking, on a first come, first served basic.
The meeting will also be live streamed on the Cal OES Facebook page.
For current information and to sign up for email updates, please visit ButteCountyRecovers.org. Community members can also subscribe to email updates by texting “BCRECOVERS” to 22828.
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Will Be Held in Oroville on Tuesday
- Camp Fire: Upcoming Community Meetings
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Thursday Night
- Oroville olive orchard fire may have started in homeless camp
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief