Photo Gallery 6 Images
UPDATE 1:11 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 2018 - Cal Fire has confirmed that one structure has been destroyed in the fire located at 1949 Kusel Road, Oroville. The structure belongs to Cedar Products Apex Lumber.
A vegetation fire east of the structure has burned two acres with no containment.
There are no reports of injuries at this time. The cause is still under investigation.
OROVILLE, Calif. - Cal Fire's Butte County Unit is responding to a commercial structure fire off of Kusel Road in Oroville.
The fire started around 12:30 on Sept. 17. It is unknown at this time what type of structure is engulfed in flames.
Cal Fire says that the 5,000 sq. foot structure is completely engulfed in flames.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
— CAL FIRE Butte Unit/Butte County Fire Department (@CALFIRE_ButteCo) September 17, 2018
- Cal Fire Works to Extinguish Fire at Apex Lumber in Oroville
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Cal Fire Interview Following Press Conference
- Cal Fire Requests More Budget Money
- CAL FIRE crews quickly put out flames near Feather River in Oroville
- Cal Fire Uses Aerial Resources to Fight Delta Fire
- CAL FIRE Responds to Ag Fire in Gridley
- Carr Fire Stalls Construction Work
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Cal Fire Strike Team Battles Fire, Exhaustion in Wake if Wildfires