SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire crews will remain on scene through Wednesday night and into Thursday as they work on a fire in the Montgomery Creek area, northeast of Redding.
Cal Fire said the fire is in the area of Rose and Jackson Lanes and has been burning since just before 3 p.m. on Feb. 26.
As of 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, the fire has burned about 14-acres but forward progress has been stopped, according to Cal Fire.
At this time, there are no evacuations and the cause is still under investigation.
- Cal Fire: Crews on scene of Montgomery Creek fire
- Cal Fire Butte Unit on scene of vegetation fire
- CAL FIRE: Vance Fire 65% contained
- Fire crews battling 5-acre fire in Palermo
- Cal Fire Interview Following Press Conference
- Cal Fire Requests More Budget Money
- CAL FIRE to upgrade mobile app
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Cal Fire Uses Aerial Resources to Fight Delta Fire
- CAL FIRE Responds to Ag Fire in Gridley