BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Ten staffers at the Chico Enterprise-Record have lost their homes in the Camp Fire disaster.
The newspaper's editor, David Little, says the staff feels "really helpless," but they are helping by informing the community.
Papers are being delivered to evacuation centers and other locations.
Here is a national story distributed by CNN with an interview with editor David Little.
Here is David Little's tweet in response to the story.
Thank you @brianstelter for focusing attention on Paradise and the #CampFire. There are 25,000 suddenly-homeless people here who need all the help they can get, and national media attention certainly helps. https://t.co/NzHOGPuF5R
— David Little (@ER_DavidLittle) November 18, 2018
- Paradise Post and Enterprise Record Employees Cover Camp Fire Tragedy, But it's Personal
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Sheriff's Office Camp Fire Missing Person List
- VIDEO: A Look at Paradise After the Camp Fire
- 6 months after the Camp Fire: Rebuilding Paradise
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Some survivors still concerned about post-Camp Fire air quality in Butte County