TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Firefighters are on the scene of a barn and 45-acre vegetation fire in Elk Creek. The fire was near County Road 306, two miles north of Elk Creek.
The fire broke out around 2 p.m. and all forward progress of the fire has been stopped, Tehama County CAL FIRE said.
No one was injured and the fire is under investigation.
- CAL FIRE stops forward progress on Elk Fire
- Glencove Fire in Vallejo, forward progress stopped
- Forward progress stopped on Ranch Fire in Igo
- Forward progress stopped on Cummings Fire in Susanville
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire
- CAL FIRE: Vance Fire 65% contained
- Crews make good progress on Getty Fire
- Cal Fire Interview Following Press Conference
- Cal Fire Requests More Budget Money