MENDOCINO COUNTY, Calif. - Evacuation warnings for the Burris Fire in Mendocino County have been lifted.
The fire, east of Calpella, is 703 acres and 100% contained as of 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5. The Burris Fire was burning off Potter Valley Road and Highway 20.
- Burris Fire in Mendocino County reaches 96% containment
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- Walker Fire reaches 100% containment
- Ranch Fire reaches 100% containment
- Mendocino Complex Fire Evacuations in Glenn County Now Mandatory
- Rawson Fire fully contained
- California's Largest Wildfire: The Mendocino Complex
- Utah Firefighter killed while battling Mendocino Complex
- Highway 96 reopens after fires in Klamath National Forest
- Ferguson Fire is Fully contained