PLACER COUNTY, Calif. - Investigators in Placer County say that they have arrested multiple suspects in separate arson cases.
The first suspect, Kyle Bridgeman, 33, of Lincoln, was arrested in connection to a string of five fires that were started last summer.
Bridgeman has also had a previous arson arrest back in 2010, which Cal Fire officials say could weigh heavily in this latest case.
The second suspect, Gregory Courtney, of Yuba City, was arrested in connection to another arson case in Lincoln.
Cal Fire officials say that the suspects are not connected.
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Arson Suspect Arrested in Connection to Anderson Fires
- Apartment fire results in arson charges
- Suspect Arrested in Connection With Holy Fire
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone
- CAMP FIRE: 2 arrested in suspected evacuation zone looting
- New Series of Fires in Cottonwood Sunday Morning May Be Arson
- Two Shasta County Men Arrested for Stealing FEMA Trailers
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Shasta County DA Makes 9 Carr Fire Arrests in Undercover Sting Operation