PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - The Plumas County Sheriff’s Office has made some changes to the evacuation orders and warnings due to the Dixie Fire.
Several evacuation orders have been downgraded to warnings. The following areas are now in warnings:
- Grizzly/Tower: Beckwourth Genesee Rd. south of Antelope Lake Rd. to Grizzly Ridge and North of Argentine Lookout
- Antelope, including the area surrounding Antelope Lake, North to the Plumas and Lassen Line, East to the Plumas and Lassen Line, including Fruit Growers Blvd USFS Rd. 28N32, Indian Creek Rd., Diamond Mountain Way, and the area of Thompson Creek and Boulder Creek.
- The unpopulated area of Babcock Crossing, Elephants Playground
- Ingalis: South of Beckwourth Genesee Rd. to the Northwest side of Lake Davis along Grizzly Ridge to the west and including the Walker Mine
- Beckwourth Genesee Rd. north of Dixie Valley Road, north to the Plumas Lassen County Line, to include, Jordan Flats, Ferris Flat, Fitch Canyon and Cottonwood Mountain
- North of Lake Davis from the intersection of Beckwourth-Taylorsville Rd. and the Bagley pass Rd., north to Zone 31
- Lake Davis, north of Lake Davis Road to Gate Place, includes all sides of Lake Davis
- East of Crocker Mountain toward Reconnaissance Peak and Dixie Mountain and from the Beckwourth Genesee Rd. at 23N53 north to 28N01
- Sugar Loaf: Frenchman Rd. near Bloomer Lake Rd., north to the county line, and the Plumas side of Doyle Grade
- Frenchman lake and all areas adjacent, including Frenchman Cove, Frenchman Village and Dooley
The east side of Mt. Hough, east to Tower Rock and the south edge of Genessee, which includes Emigrant Rd. has been lifted from the evacuation warning.
To see a map of the current evacuations in Plumas County for the Dixie Fire, click here.