UPDATE - According to Cal Fire-Butte County, the Hog Fire is fully contained. The fire burned two acres and destroyed two outbuildings. No one was hurt in the blaze. Crews will remain on scene to mop up.
CONCOW, Calif. - Cal Fire-Butte County has been dispatched to a small two-acre brush and structure fire in Concow Saturday night.
The Hog Fire sparked up just before 8 p.m. Saturday near Hog Ranch Road in Concow.
Butte County Firefighters on scene said the fire sparked in some dry timber and brush and spread to a structure. No word on what type of structure that is.
Four fire crews on scene battled the blaze for about 30 minutes and officials now say the fire is “well contained.”
Crews will spend the next couple hours mopping up.
- UPDATE 2 acre brush fire burns structure in Concow, fire ‘well contained’
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Stoll Fire, 100% Contained, 268 Acres
- Moose fire: 225 acres and 90% contained
- Mountain Fire: 600 acres, 100% contained
- Swedes Fire: 496 acres, 100% contained
- South Fire: 5,203 acres and 53% containment
- Walker Fire: 54,612 acres, 97% contained
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed, Vegetation Fire Quickly Contained
- Concow Home Destroyed, Nearby Vegetation Contained Quickly