The community is continuing to band together to support Carr Fire victims.
The United Way tells us that in just a few days, the Fire Relief Fund, has raised more than $175,000.
The United Way partnered with Tri Counties Bank to create the fund. The money raised will go directly towards Carr Fire victims. These non-profit organizations have been vetted as trusted and well managed direct emergency service providers.
It's easy to donate and there’s many ways you can!
You can take your donation to any Tri Counties Bank location, go directly to the GoFundMe Page or text Carr Fire to 9-1-9-9-9, you'll get a secure link text back to you and from there you can go through the steps to donate how much you want.
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Sierra Pacific Foundation Donates $35,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- Support victims of the Carr Fire with the Carr Fire Relief Fund
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Servers to Donate Tips to Carr Fire Victims in "One Night Charity"
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims