The Chico City Council said it placed Measure G on the ballot to ask voters if the City Charter should be amended to lower the age of eligibility of candidates running for the City of Chico Council from 21 to 18 years of age.
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 6:04 AM
- Measure G: Chico City Council
- Measure G: Candidate age restriction in Chico
- Leading candidates for Chico City Council share future visions
- California voters reject affirmative action ballot measure
- Latina leads Gridley city council race, marking possible landmark results
- Measure D: Property tax boost for El Medio Fire Dept.
- Measure H: Willows supporters say it helps firefighters, others are against increased sales tax
- Measure G: More funding for Orland Rural Fire Department in form of property tax
- Chico city hall ballot drop off box to move outdoors after voter concerns
- Oroville council candidates participate in Saturday afternoon debate
Scroll for more content...