Officials say at least six people have been injured after a shooting at a school in east Oakland, California. It was not immediately clear how many of the victims were children or adults. A fire department spokesperson, Michael Hunt, said paramedics transported six patients to hospitals Wed…
You might want to throw on a light jacket and will be needing your sunglasses before you head out the door Wednesday. Cooler temperatures are on tap for today, and we'll have stronger winds driving elevated fire danger Wednesday afternoon and evening. Temperatures are on the rise, and north winds will keep fire danger elevated late this week. A very subtle cooling trend is on tap for your weekend.
Cool for now, with some heat is just around the corner, but for how long?
Feel free to leave the jacket at home, but don't forget your sunglasses as you head out the door Tuesday. We have a decent cooling trend and s…
The antibodies in Evusheld, the only therapy available to protect people with reduced immune function against Covid-19, may lose their punch against the BA.4.6 subvariant, a new study shows.
A panel of U.S. health advisers voted to recommend Pfizer’s updated COVID-19 boosters that target the newest omicron strains for people 12 and…
California won't allow teens age 15 and up to be vaccinated against the coronavirus without their parents' consent. State Sen. Scott Wiener sa…
- Man arrested after Chico Police found evidence that he was prepared to commit a mass shooting
- Deputies: Bookkeeper arrested for embezzling $100,000 from former employer
- Man found dead inside Chico home identified
- SWAT search of Chico home ends with body found, man arrested for ID theft
- Construction on new casino near Chico continues
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against City of Chico, police department
- Police find body inside Chico home while serving search warrant
- 2 ounces of colored fentanyl powder found in Chico apartment
- Man arrested for arson after fire near Walmart
- Redding Police looking for man involved in hit and run crash in Redding