Two Displaced In Mobile Home Fire In Chico

Dec 27, 2013 7:38 AM

A couple is displaced after a fire damaged their mobile home that started Thursday night.

The fire was reported on the 200 block of Camino Sur at the Meadows Mobile Home Park at around 11:45 p.m.

Fire Investigators say the fire started underneath the residence and spread into a bedroom and bathroom inside the home.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire and determined the fire started because of a malfunction inside the water heater.

No one was injured inside the home and were able to escape the fire.

The estimated damage is about 50,000 dollars, the residents did not have any home insurance and American Red Cross is helping provide aid to the victims.


Most Popular