Transient Burned in Shed Fire

Jan 2, 2013 4:03 PM

A Redding transient is recovering at U.C. Davis Medical Center after suffering severe burns last night.
Around eleven p.m. Tuesday night fire crews responded to The Family Carpet Center at the corner of Veda and South Market streets.
A small outbuilding caught fire, and the man had been sleeping inside.
He escaped but still had serious burns.
His identity and current condition are unknown.
The fire caused about 5-thousand dollars in damage.###


Most Popular