Residents displaced after Palermo house fire

Jun 15, 2015 3:07 PM by News Staff

One person was hospitalized after suffering smoke inhalation during a Sunday night house fire in Palermo.

Firefighters responded to the home at 2245 Palermo Road around 10 p.m. When crews arrived the house was fully engulfed in flames.

Firefighters tell Action News Now that because the home was right across the street from a fire station, crews were able to get the blaze knocked down quickly.

Two people lived in the home, which fire officials say is 60 percent destroyed.

Get breaking news, weather, and sports anytime, anywhere with the Action News Now app


Most Popular