Mar 10, 2014 11:42 AM
A woman was badly burned in a Redding house fire early this morning.
Police say the victim, a 51-year-old woman, told officers that she had intentionally flooded her house with natural gas and lit a cigarette in an attempt to commit suicide.
The fire happened at 3740 East Keswick Dam Road around 2:30 a.m. and Redding Police say nobody else was inside the home.
The woman was transported to Mercy Medical Center for initial treatment and then transferred to U.C. Davis Burn Center.
2 days ago