Feb 26, 2015 6:38 PM
An Oroville woman says she got more than she bargained for when she sat down to enjoy a bowl of Campbell's Tomato Soup.
Cassondra Scott says on Saturday, she was taking a bite of crackers with her soup when she bit into something hard. She says her crown fell out and a tooth was broken, and she spit a small magnet out.
Scott called the company, which offered to reimburse her $1.49 for the soup, but did not offer to pay for a trip to the dentist. The company is also sending her a stamped envelope, so that they can inspect the magnet.
Scott says she still loves soup, but will only eat homemade soup from now on.