Some Keswick residents are happy to be back in their homes Wednesday morning after they were evacuated for almost two hours late Tuesday night because of a leaking propane tank. It started around 10:30pm Tuesday night when CAL Fire was called to the 16000 block of Bush Street. Mandatory evacuations were put into plave as crews worked to contain the leak. According to CAL Fire, a handle broke off the 575 gallon tank, causing the leak.
No injuries were reported.
Officials stopped the leak around 12:30am Wednesday morning and all residents were allowed back into their homes.