Chico, CA (January 22, 2013)--At 5:30 AM, Tuesday, January 29, 2013, residents of Chico, California and surrounding communities are invited to celebrate the opening of the new Krispy Kreme Shop located at 2060 Business Lane, Chico, CA, 95928. The Hot Light goes on at 5 :30 AM. The first 100 guests in line for the lobby will receive free doughnuts for a
year as well as a free commemorative t-shirt.
"We are extremely excited to expand our delicious variety of one-of-a-kind sweet treats and complementary beverages to our Chico area doughnut fans," says Jason Sansom, of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. "
The new full-service location with a drive-thru will feature more than a dozen varieties of Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts, including the signature hot Original Glazed® , as well as a complete menu of Chillers®, iced beverages and Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends.
Expected hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday, 5:30am to 10:00pm and Friday through Saturday, 5:30am to 1:00pm.
Krispy Kreme will host activities on Monday evening for fans who will camp out to be the first 100 in line in order to receive the coveted "one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year" punch card.
Get there early on grand opening day for a chance to win one of these prizes:
• One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in the dine-in (lobby) line;
• Customers 2 through 99 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
• One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in the drive-thru line;
• Drive-thru customers 2 through 12 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
• AND, the first 100 customers in the dine-in line (as well as the first 12 customers in the drive-thru line) will receive a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt.###