Honey oil lab behind weekend fire in Redding

Jan 28, 2015 10:29 AM by News Staff

Fire investigators say a drug lab sparked a Redding garage fire last weekend.

Firefighters found marijuana inside the home along with butane cans, leading investigators to believe the house fire on the 300 block of Newport Drive Saturday night was caused by the manufacturing of butane honey oil, a highly concentrated form of marijuana.

The Redding Fire Department is in the final stages of its investigation and will submit their findings to the county's drug force.

At this time no arrests have been made and no injuries were reported.


Most Popular