Nov 11, 2013 8:02 AM
A resident at the home reported the fire around midnight.
It happened on
Investigators say there was a fire going in the fireplace at the time and that the possible origin of the blaze was near the chimney in the attic.
But, the official cause is still under investigation.
The flames burned a good amount of insulation in the attic and firefighters had to take away part of the roof.
They were able to keep it contained to the attic and prevent further damage to the home.
No one was injured in the blaze, and firefighters are still looking into just how much damage was done.
1 hour ago