Sep 2, 2014 5:36 PM by News Staff
A Paradise woman was able to escape uninjured, but her home was completely destroyed by fire Tuesday afternoon.
The fire broke out in a single wide mobile home in the Paradise Estates Mobile Home Park on Elliot Road just before 12:30 p.m. Firefighters say by the time they arrived the house, and a vehicle were completely destroyed.
The resident says her smoke detector went off, allowing her to get out safely and nobody else was inside the house. The Red Cross has been called assist the woman.
Fire officials are investigating what sparked the blaze.
2 days ago