Fast Food Fail: Buns In The Bathroom!

Apr 26, 2016 5:52 PM by NBC News

Customers at a Checkers restaurant in Cleveland, Tennessee say they found a disturbing scene over the weekend: hundreds of buns, just feet away from a public toilet.

Video confirms the buns were in the bathroom.

Stephen Staley, who manages a nearby McDonald's, says he was visiting Checkers on Saturday when he took the video.

"My first thought was "Are they going to serve them?,' and speechless other than that," said Staley

He says he took the video to keep others safe.

"I've been to get a serve-safe certificate, and you learn about all of that stuff in that class," said Staley. "Food safety is definitely a big priority in a restaurant."

He confronted the manager on duty about the buns being in the bathroom.

"They said they were trying to get them out of there and inside of the restaurant," said Staley


Most Popular