Jul 7, 2015 2:31 PM by News Staff
A construction worker has been shocked while working on a Chico church, 60 feet above ground.
Chico Fire officials say the worker was electrocuted around 10:20 a.m. when clipped some wires while working on St. John-Baptist Catholic Church in the area of W. 4th and Chestnut Streets.
The shock knocked the man down four feet to another set of scaffolding, saving him from the 60 foot fall. Fire crews raised a ladder to his location, and the man was able to walk down under his own power.
At this time the man's condition is unknown, but medics say they are concerned he suffered some internal injuries.
Catch a full report on Action News Now at noon.
1 day ago