Commercial Structure Fire in Redding Caused by Electrical Malfunction

Dec 14, 2013 4:01 PM

Firefighters responded to a commercial structure fire in Redding just before 11:30 today at Northstate Mechanical on Airport Road. Firefighters from CAL FIRE, Shasta County, Redding, and Anderson all responded, and it was contained within twenty minutes of the initial report.
Fire officials say the cause was an electrical malfunction, and it was isolated to one room. The fire is estimated to have caused about $2,000 worth of damage.


Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4