3 students at school for deaf sickened by pot brownies

Oct 23, 2015 12:33 PM by News Staff

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) - Three girls at a Southern California school for the deaf have been hospitalized after eating marijuana brownies.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise says the girls, who attend California School for the Deaf, Riverside, became sick on Wednesday after eating the brownies.

They were treated at a hospital.

The school is for hard-of-hearing students in grades from kindergarten through 12th grade.

School officials say they're investigating the incident.

Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.


Most Popular