Hundreds of youth wrestlers came together in Orland Saturday in an effort to pin cancer.
The Paislee Strong Pin Against Cancer tournament was held at the Glenn County Fairgrounds.
The event was hosted by the Orland Jr. Trojans wrestling club and raised money for 6-year-old Paislee Schumann who has a brain tumor.
Her favorite color is yellow and Orland wrestlers and tournament organizers wore yellow bandanas to show support.
More than 500 wrestlers participated, some coming from as far away as Nevada.
The tournament raised more than $10,000.
- Wrestlers come together to support girl battling cancer
- Wrestling tournament to support local girl who's battling cancer
- Limited eyesight doesn't deter local female wrestler
- Chico Heat Help Out a Host Mom Battling Cancer
- Former Chico High wrestler earns All-American status
- PV girl's basketball preview
- PV girls pound Woodcreek 63-43
- Durham girls freeze Winters 52-29
- Enterprise girl's basketball team tops Oroville 68-38
- PV girl's basketball team smashes Rocklin 66-30