A new $121,384 LED video display scoreboard is set to make its debut at Pleasant Valley's Asgard Yard.
The 10.94-by-18.88 feet scoreboard will be used for the first time Wednesday when the PV boys soccer team hosts Foothill at 4:00 p.m.
The scoreboard, which can be used for a variety of sports, is equipped with a video playback system that allows for instant replays.
Chico Unified School District officials say the majority of the cost for the scoreboard was provided by Pleasant Valley High School and their Sports Boosters. Dollars from the $152 million Measure K bond issue approved in November were used as well.
Watch the video for more.
- Pleasant Valley High School gets new scoreboard
- Two Pleasant Valley High School students win scholarship video contest
- Two Pleasant Valley High seniors win $1,000 scholarship
- Pleasant Valley High girls, boys compete for basketball state title
- Pleasant Valley girls knock off Enterprise 62-52
- Shasta girls soccer defeats Pleasant Valley in PK's
- Pleasant Valley Boys Basketball Team Captures State Title
- Pleasant Weather for the 1st of December
- Staying very pleasant through your Easter Weekend!
- Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion