The Orland Wrestling Club hosted its annual Spider Patch Invitational Saturday.
The tournament is named after Jeff Patch. He started the Orland Wrestling Club after wrestling collegiately at Chico State where he earned the nickname "Spider."
About 250 wrestlers participated Saturday. They come from as far south as San Jose all the way up to the Oregon border.
There is 21 weight classes. Champions earn a custom ring and T-shirt. The tournament severs as a big fundraiser for Orland Wrestling.
- Orland Wrestling Club hosts Spider Patch Invitational
- Orland's Madison Fonseca ready for girl's wrestling state tournament
- 36 prep wrestling teams compete at Corning Invitational
- Red Bluff High hosts Division One wrestling championships
- Masters Wrestling Championships
- Orland High School Football Preview
- West Valley Invitational Highlights
- Corning boy's basketball team defeats Orland 63-34
- Corning boy's soccer team blanks Orland 1-0
- Las Plumas girls down Orland 58-53