Chico local Kurt Kitayama emerged victorious at the PGM Darulaman Championship to win his first Asian Development Tour (ADT) title Saturday.
Kitayama carded rounds of 63, 70, 64 and 70 over the four-day tournament, leading wire-to-wire and finishing at 21-under.
He pocketed $10,096.15 for his victory.
- Chico's Kurt Kitayama earns first professional golf win
- Chico State men's golf team wins CCAA Tournament
- EAL Boy's Golf Highlights
- Butte Creek Country Club offers free golf to Chico veterans
- Former Chico High wrestler earns All-American status
- Social media paints picture of racist 'professional school shooter'
- CBS launches program to promote 'female empowerment,' professional growth
- Meet Cosmin Lambru, the professional footballer with a prosthetic arm
- Manchester United apply to form professional women's team
- Woman who played professional baseball finds new career fighting fires