Bronze medalists Maia and Alex Shibutani tell The Podium what made their ice dancing routine successful, their sibling dynamic, and what’s next after taking home the only U.S. medal for individual figure skating. Plus, how announcers call Olympic events for the visually impaired.
The Podium publishes daily episodes, recapping the day’s events and biggest competitors from the 18 days competition in PyeongChang. Vox Media will produce the podcast on the ground in PyeongChang.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Art19, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher.
- The Podium Day 14: Shib Sibs, Announcing for visually impaired
- Alex Shibutani reflects on Shib Sibs' road to Olympic bronze
- Day 6: The Shib sibs, pairs, and a crash course in sliding sports
- What you missed in PyeongChang last night: 'Shib sibs' shine, U.S. men advance
- The Podium Day 9: Nathan Chen's rebound; Jonny Moseley's influence
- The Podium Day 15: Maame Biney, Norway's dominance
- Olympic Hockey Day 14 Preview: Men's semifinals
- German juggernaut sweeps historic large hill podium
- U.S. halfpipe skiers eye possible podium sweep
- Hockey's Three Stars from Day 14 at the Olympics