Earlier today in PyeongChang, Kelsey Serwa and Brittany Phelan went 1-2 in women's ski cross and continued a trend of Canadian dominance.
But Serwa and Phelan don't just win medals together — they also work out together. And some of those workouts can get a little bit… wacky.
That's why Serwa started posting videos of those training sessions on her social media accounts using the recurring hashtag #WackyWorkoutWednesday.
Check out a few of their past workouts for yourself. Perhaps this is the secret to winning Olympic medals?
- The secret to Canada's ski cross medals? Wacky workouts!
- Serwa, Phelan continue Canada's dominance of women's ski cross
- Freestyle skiing: Men’s ski cross preview
- Previewing the unpredictable women's ski cross
- Experience ski cross in virtual reality
- Canada defeats Norway, heads to mixed doubles Gold Medal Game
- U.S. eager to avenge gold-medal heartbreak vs. Canada
- Final hurdles set before possible U.S.-Canada gold-medal rematch
- Shootout loss sends Canada to silver medal in women's hockey
- Canada, Russians get dream draw to reach gold-medal game