Oroville, Calif.—The trial continues for a Chico man charged with strangling a woman to death at a hotel.
Marc Valcarenghi is charged with murdering Audra Houston at the Safari Inn last June.
The jury will hear additional testimony from investigators Friday morning.
The Deputy District Attorney says the witnesses are scheduled to testify Friday.
A crime scene investigator and a detective will also be testifying Friday.
The detective has personally watched hours of surveillance video in the hours surrounding the murder of Houston.
Action News Now will continue to follow this case and update you as the trail continues.
- Witnesses set to Testify in the Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Valcarenghi Testifies In His Murder Trial
- More Witness Testimony in Day 2 of Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Began for Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Underway in Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Valcarenghi Trial Continues in Oroville
- Jury Hears Opening Statements, Witness Questioning in Marc Valcarenghi Murder Trial
- Key witness allowed to testify in trial of Reuters journalists
- Teen who escaped Willis testifies as first witness in murder trial
- Knot expert testifies in wrongful death trial