Cloudy skies, and warm temperatures are on tap for the start of your Wednesday. Some patchy fog has developed in the mid valley and areas to the South early today, but clouds have kept fog from becoming dense. Looks like you're going to want to get that umbrella handy, as showers are returning to Northern California today. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 40's in the valley overnight, and into the high 20's to mid 30's in the mountains. Winds are starting out mostly light, but will be up to 10mph out of the North today. Temperatures will be cooler than yesterday, but are expected to stay above average for your afternoon. Valley areas are projected to climb into the low 60's later today, and mountain areas will range from the high 40's to mid 50's. Mostly cloudy skies will be ahead for the entire day, and showers will move into our region early this evening.
Modest scattered showers are expected to track Northward through Northern California tonight, and into early Thursday. Temperatures will stay warm tomorrow morning, but will be slightly cooler for the afternoon. Showers will be more scattered and light in nature tomorrow. A more substantial band of moisture is expected to arrive late Thursday night, and will mostly track across our area on Friday. Some showers will linger into Saturday. Temperatures will be in the mid 50's in the valley by Friday, and will stay in that range on Saturday. Snow levels will start out at or above 7000' but could dip to as low as 5000' as we head into the weekend. The best chance for showers on Saturday will be in the mountains. Most areas will be dry on Sunday, but more wet weather looks likely as we head into the start to middle of next week.
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week
- Wet weather returns to Northern California today
- Wet & windy conditions return today
- Wet and cooler weather returns for your Tuesday
- Pleasant today, but more wet weather returns later this week
- Wet weather returns to the forecast
- Wet weather returns in your Wednesday forecast
- Wet & cooler conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Wet & cooler end to your work week