REDDING - The Redding Bridal Show was in full swing today at the Redding Civic Auditorium.
Over 100 vendors packed themselves into the event.
Thousands of couples from around the North State attended the event.
Vendors were providing anything from tuxedo fitting to catered barbecue for weddings.
“One of the biggest reasons why it is so popular is that we are bringing together some of the best wedding professionals from all over the North State. We have some here from Chico some from Red Bluff and obviously Redding so they are from all over,” said Paul David, a Redding Bridal Show coordinator.
If you missed Sunday’s event there are two bridal shows a year and the next one is coming up in July.
- Vendors and couples gather at 'Redding Bridal Show'
- Runaway bridal photographer leaves Utah couples without wedding photos
- Meet Meghan's adorable bridal party
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- Loved ones gather to honor memory of teenage couple
- Couple Gives Back With New Redding Business
- Bridesmaids revealed: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announce bridal party
- Redding book lovers gather for bimonthly book sale
- Huge crowds gather for the 'NorCal Boat, Sport & RV Show'
- Alleged thief threatens to shoot a Redding couple