Two narcotics teams joined the Glenn County Sheriff's Office today to serve search warrents at two properties that were suspected of growing marijuana.
Sheriffs say they served a search warrent on County Road P in Orland, where they found and eradicated 161 immature marijuana plants. Sheriffs claim they found 45-year-old Casey Bayles was illegally in possession of ammunition and a firearm, and took her to Glenn County Jail. The property owner was allegedly not home at the time and the investigation is still ongoing.
A few hours later, sheriffs say they served a search warrant at another location on County Road J where they found and eradicated 96 immature marijuana plants. The investigation is still ongoing to find the person responsible for the grow.
- Two Marijuana Busts in One Day, Glenn County
- Glenn County Election Results
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Glenn County Sheriff's Posse Hosts Equestrian Events
- Two Oroville men busted with 126lbs of marijuana
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville
- Glenn County DA: Death penalty on the table after Thanksgiving Day murder
- Authorities identified couple killed on motorcycle in Glenn County