It's a milestone in the demolition of the old Bay Bridge.
Caltrans imploded the final two piers on Saturday morning.
Piers E-17 and 18 went out with a bang at 7:30 according to Caltrans.
Traffic delays were minimal during the implosion.
Engineers say, they'll be getting help with the cleanup from the bay itself.
Caltrans superintendent said they will be basically removing all the old structure from its original condition back 90 years ago.
The process was slightly delayed by a seal who wouldn't leave.
Other than that, Caltrans says things went smoothly.
- The last of the old Bay Bridge was imploded
- 1 killed after crash on Bay Bridge, roads closed
- California probes harmful microorganisms on Bay Bridge welds
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Massive bridge demolition recorded
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay
- New Redding Sheraton Opens in Turttle Bay
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Future engineers explore construction at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition