Photo Gallery 2 Images
Oroville, Calif.—Officers from the Oroville Police Department executed a search warrant on Mitchell Avenue in Oroville.
Officers contacted Frank A. Villanueva age 28 and detained him without incident.
Police searched the home and seized multiple cell phones and computer devices.
Officers arrested Frank Villanueva for two counts of sexual abuse of a child.
His bail is set at $400,000.
The search warrant stems from an ongoing investigation conducted by the Oroville Police Department Officers and Detectives.
- Suspect Arrested for Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Redding neurologist arrested again, faces 19 new sexual abuse charges
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse
- Facebook apologizes for child abuse search suggestions
- A Chico man pleads guilty in federal court to filming sexual abuse of a child.
- Man arrested and charged with child abuse in Randolph County; infant died in the hospital
- 'Changes must be made': Shocking Australian child abuse inquiry ends