Minneapolis is determined to show Super Bowl fans just how much fun they can have, despite the cold weather.
10,000 tickets were sold for a zip line across the Mississippi.
Check out this view!
- Superbowl fans show just how much fun they can have
- US Bank Stadium releases Superbowl LII menu
- Fiona the Hippo makes her Superbowl pick
- Lego fans unite at 'Brick and Toy Show'
- Singer Dionne Warwick cancels Paradise show, leaves some fans disappointed
- Fantasy Fun Run to Benefit Caper Acres
- Fun Day of Competition at Oroville's 'Special Olympics'
- Critter Pass Ranch Holds Fun Car Wash Fundraiser
- 'Stem Ninjas' Inspire and Make Science Fun For North State Kids
- ‘Just trying to have fun’: Man says after a pursuit with Anderson PD