A teen from Massachusetts had the best seat in the house at Super Bowl 52.
When Justin Timberlake ran into the stands at the end of his half time performance.
13 year old Ryan McKenna just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
He will now be forever known as the kid who got the super selfie.
That moment went viral.
This morning, Ryan was on the Today show to talk about his big moment in the spotlight with Justin.
- Super Bowl selfie kid speaks out
- Super Bowl Fast Facts
- Pink defends Super Bowl performance
- A super amount of food for Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Saturday for youth football
- Kraft is making its Super Bowl debut
- Home goes green ahead of Super Bowl
- Super Bowl LII weather forecast: Freaking freezing
- Wendy's mocks McDonald's in Super Bowl spot
- Why Super Bowl ads still matter