Chico, Calif. - The 2018 Wildflower Music Festival is expected to draw hundreds of music fans Saturday, April 21st to the "End of Normal", at 2500 Estes Road in Chico.
All proceeds go to Wildflower Open Classroom K-8 School to help start a music program.
Organizers say this is a day of fun for the whole family, with a kids area that offers FREE activities, jump houses, petting zoo, crafts and more. There will also be food vendors for lunch, snacks, dinner & dessert, and Sierra Nevada beer for sale.\
The 2018 headlining act is ALO (Animal Liberation Front) ... a musical relationship that has been around for more than 20 years, with band members playing in numerous projects together and apart. Following the 2012 release of their freewheeling Sounds Like This, the band took time off to work on various side projects. Zach Gill (keys/vocals) toured the world with the band’s college pal Jack Johnson; Dan “Lebo” Lebowitz (guitar/vocals) played shows with the Grateful Dead’s Phil Lesh; Steve Adams (bass/vocals) toured and recorded with Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers; Dave Brogan (drums/vocals) joined up with Utah band, Mokie.
Other popular regional bands that will play include Moonshiners Collective, Triple Tree, Kyle Williams and Hot Flash.
Tickets are $40. You can find out more about the event and buy tickets here.
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- California Nut Festival Returns Saturday
- Redding Civic Auditorium 2-day Music Festival Announces Lineup
- Be the Community Music Festival Planned for Paradise
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies & a warming trend ahead for Northern California
- Sunny skies & warmer temperatures ahead for Northern California
- Sunny skies & a mild warming trend ahead for Northern California