Lighter winds have allowed temperatures to become a bit colder across Northern California this morning. Patchy frost is an issue across both the mountains, and valley early today. You may want to give yourself an extra minute or two to scrape that windshield before you hit the road. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 30's to mid 40's in the valley overnight, and into the teens to 20's in the mountains this morning. Winds are expected to be up to around 10mph out of the North today, which is much lighter than the last several days. High temperatures will end up in the mid 60's to low 70's in the valley this afternoon, and in the high 40's to low 60's in the mountains.
Very similar conditions are expected to continue through your extended forecast. Staying dry through the middle of next week. The next chance for showers will return towards the end of next week, but even that is still up in the air at the moment.
- Sunny & warmer conditions ahead
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead for your weekend!
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Wednesday
- Breezy & warmer conditions ahead for your Tuesday
- Mostly sunny & warmer weather ahead for your Friday
- Sunny skies & warmer temperatures ahead for Northern California
- Sunny & warmer start to your work week!
- Dry & warmer conditions return for your Tuesday
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny and Warmer for first week of December