A skunk in Canada is raising quite the stink in more ways than one.
The little guy got itself stranded on the Rideau Canal in the nation's capital.
It apparently fell over the canal's concrete edge and onto thin ice below.
As the day warmed up, the ice began to melt trapping the skunk.
People tried to come to its rescue, but apparently this skunk has a bit of an attitude.
It retreated into a nearby pipe and let loose in the way skunks do.
Rescuers who felt that the skunk was now safe have backed off hoping the skunk can find its own way out of this predicament.
- Skunk on Ice in Canada
- Redding Police Officer Finds A Skunk in the Trunk!
- Butte County ICE raids
- People in Canada do frozen lake yoga
- Paradise Ice Rink is up and running
- Firefighters in Canada rescue dog from icy creek
- Socal police officer injured in motorcade for Canada's prime minister
- Trump suggests tariffs may exempt Australia, Mexico, Canada
- Snow and ice complicating travel across the Butte County foothills