Scattered showers are expected in Northern portions of the region this morning, but the majority of Northern California is expected to stay dry today. The best chance for wet weather will be in store for the Northern Mountains, and there will be a slight chance of showers brushing the Northern end of the valley early today. Fog is also expected to become an issue in some areas this morning, and will be a bigger issue on Friday morning. Temperatures are starting out in the mid 40's to low 50's in the valley this morning, and in the low 30's to low 40's in the mountains. Winds will be out of the Southeast to 10mph and skies will start to clear this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to end up in the high 50's for the valley, and in the high 40's to low 50's in the mountains.
Dry and slightly warmer conditions are ahead for your Friday. Fog is expected to be a big issue for drivers on Friday morning, and could potentially be a problem heading through the next couple of mornings. Temperatures will range from the low to mid 60's in the valley from Friday through Monday, and dry weather is expected during that time.
The next chance for showers is expected to return either Monday night, or Tuesday morning. Temperatures will dip back into the mid 50's in the valley on Tuesday, and will stay in that range through the middle of next week. Showers from that system will diminish Wednesday, but a more impressive looking system will then take aim at Northern California for the end of next week.
- Showers tapering off, and pleasant weather returning late week
- Pleasant today, but showers are returning this week
- Showers taper off today, but return this weekend
- Showers tapering off today, but more wet weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but more wet weather returns later this week
- Wet & cooler weather returns late week
- Nice today, but showers are returning late week
- Drying out today, but heavy showers return late week
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Pleasant Weather for the 1st of December