Photo Gallery 1 Images
SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - Shasta County deputies arrested six people on Friday after a probation search at a Shasta Lake home uncovered illegal drugs and paraphernalia.
According to the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were sent to 4404 Vallecito St., where authorities found 10 people inside, including the homeowner, Joshua Sampley, 41.
When law enforcement searched the house they found illegal drugs and paraphernalia held by Sampley, Laurie McDaniel, 28 and Brandy Young, 34, according to SCSO.
Subsequently two of the drug possession suspects – Sampley and McDaniel - were also arrested for violation of probation.
As authorities continued to investigate the home they arrested three more people with outstanding warrants including:
• Lucas Moreland, 33
• Joshua Page, 28
• Shawn Harrison, 36
Sampley, McDaniel and Young will be charged with various drug charges. All six suspects were booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- Probation search leads to 5 arrests involving stolen items and drugs
- Shasta Lake City Manager Announces Retirement
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Boating Safety Unit honored for Search and Rescue Efforts on Shasta Lake
- UPDATED: Mount Shasta man found deceased on Medicine Lake Road
- Pro/am bass tournament kicks off on Shasta Lake
- UPDATE: body found by fisherman in Shasta Lake identified
- City of Shasta Lake is Getting More Sidewalks
- Firefighters Responding to House Fire in City of Shasta Lake