In Shasta County the board of supervisors voted to denounce the Sanctuary State Bill passed by California lawmakers.
Three supervisors voted in favor of taking a stance against the bill while there were two abstentions.
While this cannot change California law, some supervisors hope that it will send a message to lawmakers at the state capitol.
- Shasta County vote to denounce Sanctuary State Bill
- Shasta County new Voting System
- Catherine Deneuve denounces #MeToo in open letter
- PBS denounces Trump's proposed funding cuts (again)
- Shasta County weather watch
- State Leaders Urge Northern Californians to Oppose Sanctuary State Status
- Sanctuary cities for legalized cannabis
- Orange County votes to join feds to oppose California's 'sanctuary' law
- Pastor defends denouncing Trump's 'shithole' comment in front of Pence
- A resolution denouncing neo-Nazis dies in 36 seconds