SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - The Shasta County Sheriff's office has identified the victims of a double homicide in Shasta Lake on Sept. 7.
At around 12:14 p.m., Shasta County Sheriff's Deputies were dispatched to 500 Black Canyon road in Shasta Lake for a report of two deceased subjects.
The decedents were identified as Michael Thomas Bingham Jr., 31, of Shasta Lake, and Angela Lynne McConnell, 26, of Shasta Lake.
According to the release, Bingham Jr. and McConnell were living in a transient camp on the property and were in a dating relationship.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit is investigating the deaths as a homicide.
- Shasta County Sheriff Identifies Victims in Double Homicide
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Noonkester gets life in 2015 double homicide
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office releases name of victim in Oroville homicide
- Cherry Street shooting victim identified
- Christmas Day shooting victim identified
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation
- Shasta County weather watch