On Thursday December 7th contractor Knife River Construction will be conducting roadway maintenance on Vallombrosa Avenue between Arbutus and Sheridan Avenues in Chico.
The work is scheduled for 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and should be completed in one day.
The work will consist of dig out repairs of failed sections of asphalt at various locations along the road.
The construction zone will be subject to traffic controls and temporary delays in order to accommodate construction crews and equipment.
Drivers are encouraged to build extra time into their schedules or plan alternative routes to avoid the project area if possible.
- Roadway repairs scheduled on Vallombrosa Avenue
- Suspicious Package Deemed Safe: Roadways Open
- Avoiding Fire Hazards on the Roadways
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule
- Spillway Repair Funding in Question
- Orland Avenue of Lights kicks off tonight
- Standoff situation ends in Chico Avenues neighborhood
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Auto Repair Shop Owner Devoted to Community
- Elgin Street residents take on road repairs